I'm not going to think about the times she told me she really, really,
liked me. I'm not going to think about how incredibly good I felt when
she said to me that I was always going through her mind. I'm not going to
think about how she suddenly turned around towards me and pushed me with a
kiss down to her bed. I'm not going to think about how her eyes looked
like, red and teary, when the taxi stopped for me to get in after she
said that we should stop seeing each other. I'm not going to think about how enthusiastic she was
about things we should do together and how she always said
that she wished to see me more, and I thought that we were going to do so,
but, after that night, those things still remain to be done and she doesn't look
for me anymore.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario